Alcohol strength: 28%
Size: 50ml - 200ml - 375ml - 500ml - 700 ml - 750ml - 1L
Packing: Depends on the size
Shelf life: indefinite
- A classic refined liqueur, with a velvety taste and fragrant almond aroma.
- Colour: amber
- Aroma: almonds and vanilla
- Taste: sweet and well rounded.
- A slim, elegant and modern bottle. This bottle won the international competition known as "Millennium Project 2000" having being created by Ady Ferner, a young German designer.
- On the rocks
- In coffee
- In international cocktails.
- Over vanilla ice-cream
- On Italian "panna cotta" dessert
World Spirits Championship - S. Francisco USA 2001 Silver Medal
Beverage Testing Institute – USA 2001 89/100
Spirits Business – UK 2008 Gold Medal design & packaging
World Spirits Competition – S. Francisco USA 2009 Bronze Medal
World Spirits Competition - S. Francisco USA 2011 Silver Medal
International Spirits Challenge - London UK 2011 Bronze Medal
New York World Wine and Spirits Competition 2011 - Double Gold and best liqueur in show
Spirits International Prestige (SIP) Awards 2011 - San Francisco Platinum medal
Los Angeles International Wine and Spirits competiotion 2011 - Gold medal.