Is the most common and globally recognized standard providing assurance for the quality of goods and services in supplier-customer relations.The certificate lets customers know they can trust that we have implemented the necessary internal processes to meet obligations.
Is the most common and globally recognized standard for environmental management systems.
Implementing an effective environmental management system has significantly reduced the impact of our organisation’s activities on the environment, improved operational efficiency, identified opportunities for cost savings and reduced environmental liability.
Is a fundamental standard that enables any company to identify relevant risks and to manage them efficiently, both from a food safety and cost effectiveness point of view.
It allows our company to assess and demonstrate conformity of the product in relation to food safety and to demonstrate control of food safety hazards.
Ensuring quality and safety is key to the competitiveness of the our company.
Managing risk has become a central requirement for us.
BRC - IFS
The BRC (British Retail Consortium) global standards for food and packaging and the IFS (International Food Standard) are safety system standards created to ensure supplier compliance and secure the retailers’ ability to guarantee the quality and safety of the food products that they sell.
The standards enable our organisation to:
- build and operate a management system capable of helping us to better meet food quality and safety requirements and legal compliance, with specific reference to the legislation applicable in the Countries where the finished product is consumed
- provide a tool for food safety performance improvement, and the means to monitor and measure food safety performance effectively
- facilitate reductions in product waste, product reworking and product recall
Occupational health and safety management system take a systematic approach to minimising health and safety risks and implementing related policies. It provides a framework for our organization to manage our legal compliance and improve occupational health and safety performance, including risk and opportunity identification, analysis, target setting, and measurement.
Implementing an effective occupational health and safety management system reduces the risk of harm to our employees and other personnel and reduces overall liability.
Authorized Economic Operator
Community reliability and AEOF/customs status are recognised after the Customs Authority has verified that:
- customs obligations are fulfilled
- accounting criteria are met
- the operator is financially solvent
- safety and security compliance